Balaton Sound, Sziget Festival’s little EDM sister, has just made its first announcement of the year with its first performers. The vast majority of these performers need no introduction:
- The Chainsmokers
- David Guetta
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Martin Garrix
- DJ Snake
- Jonas Blue
- Timmy Trumpet
- Ty Dolla $ign
Next year’s Balaton Sound will be a five-day event that takes place between the 4th and 8th of July in Zamádi, Hungary. As the lineup announced so far shows, this is an event focused mostly on EDM, perfect for a party on the Balaton beach (which is often referred to as “the Hungarian seaside”). Later in the day, Balaton Sound will start its 72-hour early-bird ticket sale. Here are the prices:
- 5-Day Pass: €175 (full: €235)
- VIP 5-Day Pass: €305 (full: €315)
- 4-Day Pass: €145 (full: €210)
- VIP 4-Day Pass: €280 (full: €290)
- 3-Day Pass (July 4-5-6): €133 (full: €193)
- 3-Day Pass (July 6-7-8): €133 (full: €193)
- VIP 3-Day Pass (for both timeframes): €263 (full: €273)
- Day tickets: €59 (full: €65)
- VIP Day tickets: €135 (full: €145)
- VOLT Festival – Balaton Sound combined 5-Day Pass: €263 (full: €350)
VIP tickets include quick entry through VIP entrances, access to the Grand VIP Stand, party at the VIP Area with a separate bar, but don’t include camping. Information about the costs of camping at Balaton Sound 2018 is available here. The festival also has all-inclusive packages covering passes and accommodation at the festival grounds for early-bird prices between €766 and €920 (€933 and €1046 at full price) here.
Balaton Sound is among the biggest outdoor electronic music festivals in Central and Eastern Europe. This year, it has celebrated its 10th anniversary with performers like Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, DJ Tiësto, and many others, and has attracted over 150,000 attendees.
You're also helping us if you're booking your Sziget accommodation by using the search box on the right.