Sziget News

Klaxons and Starlight Girls have Sziget 2014 dates

Klaxons and Starlight Girls have both been acts that were in the first announcement, which came a few days ago.

The same as for some of the other acts, we now have dates of their performances at Sziget 2014.

Of course, the dates have already been added to our ever-changing Sziget 2014 lineup page. So, let’s see what those dates are, shall we?

Let’s start with Klaxons. According to their Facebook page, they’re playing Sziget 2014 on August 15.

As for Starlight Girls, they have a post on their Facebook saying that they’re playing Sziget 2014 on August 16, and there’s no reason why we wouldn’t believe it.

(thanks go to chudo_pahan!)

8 Responses so far.

1. art says:

Sziget organisers should look into Primavera Sound’s and Boston Calling’s recent line-up announcements. Not that I like all the artist they have, but they know how to book Actual/Real bands without being cheesy awful crap like Placebo or Calvin Harris or 99% of Sziget every year. Oh and these fests are cheaper in Spain and the US!!!

2. Noeliam says:

Hi! Does anyone have an idea of how much the moving-in ticket would cost?
    And an approximative price for the rent of the tent?
    Thanks :)

3. jason says:

Bands I would like to see who are in Europe just before or during Sziget: Full list found here http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/179327-sziget-2014/page-10

Bands I would love to see:

- Neil Young & Crazy Horse (Lokerse Feesten)-Absolutely my No1 hope
    - The National (Oya)
    - Metronomy (Leeds, Reading)
    - Neutral Milk Hotel (Oya)
    - Robyn (Oya)
    - Miles Kane (Arenal Sound)
    - The Prodigy (Rock N Heim)
    - Pet Shop Boys (Smukkeste)
    - Jake Bugg (Leeds, Reading)

Bands I would like to see:
    - The Cult (Alt-Fest)
    - Twisted Sister (See Rock)
    - Scorpions (See Rock)
    - Röyksopp (Oya)
    - Amy McDonald (Stars In Town)
    - The 1975 (Smukkeste)
    - Fatboy Slim (SonneMondSterne)
    - Knife Party (Arenal Sound)
    - Crystal Fighters (Arenal Sound)

Also hopeing for Metallica, The Black Keys and Damon Albarn who are paying Rock Werchter early July but that would be beyond brilliant.

Any thoughts?

4. Noeliam says:

Sziget Italia “can’t wait to give us 4% of the program”.

5. tom says:

I’m hungry….feet me…come on. .make me lucky….

6. enzo says:

tom: you sounds like a pervert

feeting: When someone inserts a foot for sexual pleasure into the vagina or anus

7. Sziget News says:

We’ve never censored things around here, but maybe that should start :)

8. tom says:

@enzo…i am a little bit of that…sometimes I insert foot for my pleasure in my mouth….exiting…or? :-)

• Meta