For those who have fond memories of Sziget 2017 and for those who have been watching the live streams from home but being there in spirit on the Island of Freedom, here is the official Aftermovie of this year’s anniversary Sziget Festival.
As usual, the event is preparing for Sziget 2018 edition – under a brand new management. And, also, as usual, it has announced its first special offer: a 24-hour sale of specially priced Szitizen Prime passes that will become available on November 8. The Passes will come with a pack of goodies, too – a t-shirt that expresses a cause supported by the wearer, a sticker pack, a puzzle piece, a notebook, shoelaces, and pins. The Hungarian version of the Sziget website has the prices for the various passes listed (the international version returns an error message at the time of the writing of this article), as follows:
- 7-day Pass: HUF 82,500 (approximately EUR 265) – full price HUF 99,000 (around EUR 320)
- 5-day Pass: HUF 75,000 (approximately EUR 240) – full price HUF 89,900 (around EUR 289)
- 3-day Pass (3 days of access starting from any of the days of the event):
- HUF 53,900 (~EUR173) for each three-day period except August 11-12-13 (full price: HUF59,900 or ~EUR193)
- HUF 56,900 (~EUR183) for August 11-12-13 (full price: HUF59,900 or ~EUR193)
- Day ticket for any day: HUF19,900 (~EUR64) – full price HUF 23,900 (~EUR77)
- “Moving-in” ticket – 3 days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday before the event): HUF 15,000 (~EUR48)
- “Moving-in” ticket – Tuesday: HUF7,500 (~EUR24)
- 5-day to 7-day Pass upgrade: HUF10,500 (~EUR32)
(The EUR prices were calculated using the exchange rate of HUF 311.13 for 1 EUR).