The second day of the 2016 edition of Sziget Festival 2016 is starting, once again, with chilly weather. I can’t emphasize enough on the importance of having warm clothes (or warm bodies) at hand at this year’s edition – possibly it’s the coolest (literally) Sziget ever. But there are enough great performances – and alcohol, of course – to keep the Szitizens warm on the Island of Freedom, so dear parents worrying at home – you can stop now. Your kids will be OK. And now, without further ado, here are the day 2 live streams you can follow if you are forced to stay home.
For those of you who have missed yesterday’s streams, here is the recap of Day 1:
Day 2 Live Streams
First up, it’s Norma Jean Martine, singing at the A38 Stage at 4:45 PM. She is a recent, although established name on the global musical stage – she has quite a notable festival CV, with performances at the 2014 Calling Festival in London, and the Montreal Jazz Festival. She could be the next diva of the century – today you can follow her live performance through streaming from the Island of Freedom.
At 6:45 PM you can join a crowd of Szitizens being covered in lively colors at the Color Party:
The evening starts with Molotov‘s live performance at the A38 Stage, at 9:55 PM:
Szitizens will have the chance to attend amazing performances once again today:
- Bring Me The Horizon will play the Main Stage at 5:45 PM
- Muse will headline the Main Stage at 9:45 PM
- … but they will be preceded by Sigur Rós at 7:15
- Róisín Murphy takes the A38 Stage at 11:45 PM
- Irie Maffia and Vad Fruttik will perform on the Volt Stage starting at 9:30
- Kills on Wheels at the Sziget Cinema starts at 11 PM
- … and those in for some covers will have the chance to listen to some Pearl Jam played by Grunge Electric at 1AM, at the Budapest Park Tribute Stage