The second day of the 2016 edition of Sziget Festival 2016 is starting, once again, with chilly weather. I can’t emphasize enough on the importance of having warm clothes (or warm bodies) at hand at this year’s edition – possibly it’s the coolest (literally) Sziget ever. But there are enough great performances – and alcohol, of course – to keep the Szitizens warm on the Island of Freedom, so dear parents worrying at home – you can stop now. Your kids will be OK. And now, without further ado, here are the day 2 live streams you can follow if you are forced to stay home.
For those of you who have missed yesterday’s streams, here is the recap of Day 1:
Day 2 Live Streams
First up, it’s Norma Jean Martine, singing at the A38 Stage at 4:45 PM. She is a recent, although established name on the global musical stage – she has quite a notable festival CV, with performances at the 2014 Calling Festival in London, and the Montreal Jazz Festival. She could be the next diva of the century – today you can follow her live performance through streaming from the Island of Freedom.
At 6:45 PM you can join a crowd of Szitizens being covered in lively colors at the Color Party:
The evening starts with Molotov‘s live performance at the A38 Stage, at 9:55 PM:
Szitizens will have the chance to attend amazing performances once again today:
- Bring Me The Horizon will play the Main Stage at 5:45 PM
- Muse will headline the Main Stage at 9:45 PM
- … but they will be preceded by Sigur Rós at 7:15
- Róisín Murphy takes the A38 Stage at 11:45 PM
- Irie Maffia and Vad Fruttik will perform on the Volt Stage starting at 9:30
- Kills on Wheels at the Sziget Cinema starts at 11 PM
- … and those in for some covers will have the chance to listen to some Pearl Jam played by Grunge Electric at 1AM, at the Budapest Park Tribute Stage
You're also helping us if you're booking your Sziget accommodation by using the search box on the right.