Update (November 12):
The “first 24 hours special” prices are out for the 7 and 5 day passes:
- 7 Days pass (Szitizen Prime) – EUR 235
- 5 Days pass (Szitizen Prime) – EUR 199
The prices for the rest of the day will be as follows:
7 days pass:
- Early bird: 235 €
- Advance Round 1: 249 €
- Advance Round 2: 269 €
- Full Price: 289 €
5 days pass
- Early bird: 199 €
- Advance Round 1: 215 €
- Advance Round 2: 235 €
- Full Price: 255 €
- Early bird: 55 €
- Advance round 1: 59 €
- Advance round 2: 59 €
- Full price: 65 €
Entry Add-on Tickets:
- Moving-in 3 days pass: 36 €
- Moving-in Tuesday ticket: 18 €
- 5 Days to 7 Days Upgrade ticket: 65 €
For a full list of options and prices click here.
Those who buy tickets in the first 24 hours will get the Szitizen Prime Package, consisting of:
- A limited edition Sziget T-shirt and Szitizen Prime wristband to wear until Sziget arrives (sent out by post)
- Access to a private and exclusive party held at the festival for the first settlers
- A Golden Ticket (Willy Wonka, anyone?) offering priority entry once to the festival or to your favorite venue, one-time entry to the VIP area or getting your Special Party accessories before anyone else
- A special Sziget poster (also sent out by post)
Those buying their tickets in the first 24 hours will also participate in a special draw, where 24 lucky buyers will get even more:
- Access to the restricted Very VIP area to see the acts on the Main Stage
- Dinner in the Main Stage backstage
- A complete Sziget outfit: a T-shirt, a hoodie and a cap
- Bungee jumping!
(thanks @Noeliam for the tip!)
The official Sziget twitter feed has just confirmed that the first tickets for next year’s Festival will become available on November 24th. Those who purchase their tickets in the first 24 hours will get “exclusive Szitizen prime goodies”.
For more information keep an eye on the #sziget2016 hashtag.
You're also helping us if you're booking your Sziget accommodation by using the search box on the right.