The Sziget City Pass is back for Sziget 2014 and a video has been posted on the official channle, in order to explain what you can get with it.
Namely, among the perks are:
- Free public transport within Budapest city limits
- Free and discounted spa entrance: one entry is free, then you get a 20% discount to all spas and beaches;
- Free shuttle buses – Sziget shuttle buses from Liszt Ferenc airport to the festival area, free to use;
- Free Sziget Boat – Sziget boat service between city center and the island, free;
- 50% or more off museum entrances;
- 20% off at Budapest zoo;
- At least 50% discount on Budapest museum tickets;
- 20% discount at Budapest Zoo.
A video showing how you can use the Sziget City Pass is now available.
Watch it below!
More details on the Sziget City Pass are available here. It costs 33 euro for 13 days and 12 euro for 2 days.
In other news, Bells of Youth will be playing the Europe Stage this year. Their performance will be on August 17. (thanks go to guinness!)
A video of them playing live can be watched below.